Harpers and Moet named him Chef of the Year in 2004, the Guild of Chefs Awards appointed him Best Newcomer in 2003 and he reached 45th place in The Caterer’s top 100 list of the most powerful people in hospitality in 2012: German-born chef and restaurateur Rainer Becker is the face behind award-winning restaurants like Zuma and Oblix in London’s Shard. He talks to Discover Germany about how he managed to create...
Welcome to Discover Germany
The Magazine promoting German, Swiss and Austrian lifestyle, travel and business.
Discover Germany is a unique English-language showcase for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Discover Germany, Issue 41, August 2016 is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
– Tom Wlaschiha - Germany's charming Hollywood export
– Ranga Yogeshwar - Germany’s most inquisitive
– Nena - Germany's queen of rock 'n' roll
– Anna Fenninger - Austria's skiing ace
– Barbara Meier - Taking things as they come
– Enie van de Meiklokjes - An ambassador for great taste
– Kristin Meyer - From soap star to charity heroine
– Christoph Waltz - Charming but dangerous
If you have missed the printed version of Discover Germany, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read