Welcome to Discover Germany
The Magazine promoting German, Swiss and Austrian lifestyle, travel and business.
Discover Germany is a unique English-language showcase for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Discover Germany, Issue 60, March 2018 is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
Business Profile Search
“Dancing is freedom, it is a connection with one’s inner core. While dancing, you can process negative and positive experiences and you find your way back to your centre. It’s a kind of therapy.” This is what Nikeata Thompson feels when pursuing her passion of dancing. The professional dancer and choreographer best known for her appearances in Germany’s Next Topmodel or Got To Dance speaks to Discover Germany about fitness tips, her milestone projects and much more.
Born in 1980 in Birmingham, Nikeata has Jamaican roots, moved to Germany in her early childhood and now calls Berlin her home. “Home is everywhere where I feel comfortable, where I have friends and where I can work. Thus, my home is not a place but rather a feeling. It could be anywhere...
– Bettina Zimmermann - Keeping it real
– Ann-Kathrin Kramer - 'At ours, tradition is that nothing is tradition'
– Rebecca Immanuel - On liquorice and living consciously
– Kirsten Dunst - 'It's important to be humble and work hard'
– Hannes Jaenicke - 'Becoming an actor was an accident'
– Rabea Schif - Revolutionising Germany's fashion scene
– Michael Fassbender - A decade on the big screen
If you have missed the printed version of Discover Germany, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read