Welcome to Discover Germany
The Magazine promoting German, Swiss and Austrian lifestyle, travel and business.
Discover Germany is a unique English-language showcase for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Discover Germany, Issue 61, April 2018 is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
Business Profile Search
After starring in blockbusters like Black Panther, Wonder Woman or the upcoming Marvel film The Avengers – Infinity War, Florence Kasumba has become one of the most sought-after German actresses in Hollywood. In 2019, she will even be part of the much-anticipated remake of The Lion King, alongside Beyoncé and Seth Rogen. She speaks to Discover Germany about Berlin, how to make it internationally, the Marvel craze and much more.
Born in Kampala, Uganda, Florence Kasumba grew up in Germany, studied in the Netherlands, has since worked all over the world and today, lives in Berlin. She is a real international citizen but points out that “Germany is her home”. “I love Berlin’s international atmosphere. I live in the City West and am surrounded by people of all backgrounds on...
– Stefan Kraft - Austria’s ski jumping ace
– Bettina Zimmermann - Keeping it real
– Ann-Kathrin Kramer - 'At ours, tradition is that nothing is tradition'
– Rebecca Immanuel - On liquorice and living consciously
– Kirsten Dunst - 'It's important to be humble and work hard'
– Hannes Jaenicke - 'Becoming an actor was an accident'
– Rabea Schif - Revolutionising Germany's fashion scene
If you have missed the printed version of Discover Germany, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read