Welcome to Discover Germany
The Magazine promoting German, Swiss and Austrian lifestyle, travel and business.
Discover Germany is a unique English-language showcase for Germany, Switzerland and Austria. It appeals to all those who have a relationship with or a connection to these countries – be it through family, business, tourism, migration or investment.
Discover Germany, Issue 59, February 2018 is out now!
Read the printed version of the magazine hereRead
Business Profile Search
Double world champion, world record holder, overall World Cup winner, 12 World Cup wins in total, winner of the Four Hills Tournament 2014/2015; the list goes on. Austrian ski jumper Stefan Kraft is one of the country’s most famous sports prodigies. He talks to Discover Germany about the fascination of flying, his future aspirations, the love for the countryside and much more.
“You try to have your things together at the bar. Of course, you might have heard how the previous jumpers did and you slightly notice the fans far down below. But then you entirely concentrate on yourself, you only have one or two important things in mind. When you jump, you don’t think about anything; you just have that awesome jump-feeling.” This is what Austrian star ski jumper...
– Ann-Kathrin Kramer - 'At ours, tradition is that nothing is tradition'
– Rebecca Immanuel - On liquorice and living consciously
– Kirsten Dunst - 'It's important to be humble and work hard'
– Hannes Jaenicke - 'Becoming an actor was an accident'
– Rabea Schif - Revolutionising Germany's fashion scene
– Michael Fassbender - A decade on the big screen
– Y’akoto - A mermaid rising from water to fame
If you have missed the printed version of Discover Germany, you can read the magazine online by visiting our Magazine section.Read