Dedicated to Design: September 2022
BY: NANE STEINHOFF I PRESS IMAGES
Au naturel – an interior trend that is here to stay. Organic textures and natural materials are as popular as ever, creating a refreshing, grounded space with a bit of retro flare. Combine elements of stone, wood, wicker and rattan to effortlessly breathe new life into any interior space.
1. This stylish side table features off-centre stacked timber disks crowned with a warm travertine tabletop. The fossilstyle of the design is accentuated by chiselled stone edges. £630.
2. This pendant light is made from rattan sticks that have been artfully arranged together. The organic shape and the surface of the material merge into a timeless design that looks warm and natural. £99.
3. This sculpture is stunning. Made from a textured sandcoloured polyresin, not only does it look good with candles placed in it, but as a separate sculpture, too. The texture and shape is modern but totally timeless. £69.
4. In need of a new mirror? Why not choose this stylish one, made from natural mango wood? £199.
5. Braided in the shape of a pear, the basket brings a fun atmosphere to a child’s room. Whether cuddly toys, blankets or other play things, this design basket holds more than enough to keep things tidy. £38.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email