Dedicated to Design: November 2022
BY: NANE STEINHOFF I PRESS IMAGES
On the lookout for a classic autumnal shade that offers the perfect balance of warmth, sophistication and character? We introduce the colour ‘spiced marmalade’. It can be used as a subtle accent as much as a statement colour. One thing is for sure: this earthy hue will be a firm favourite in the season ahead.
1. This footstool just exudes cosiness. It comes with deep button detailing, relaxed pleated corner detail and solid oak legs. What’s not to love? £495.
2. This hanging chair comes in a typical American design: extra-large, softly lined and with an integrated footrest. Even better: it can be used on both sides, in muted brown or warm terracotta. £90.
3. Bloomingville’s Paula Coral Mug is a stoneware microwaveproof cup from this season’s boho Nordic style. £11,50.
4. Bring a bit of Welsh heritage into your home with this footstool upholstered in the brand’s ochre toned knitted lambswool fabric, ‘Harvest’. These items are handmade in small batches and upholstered in lambswool. £102.
5. If this sofa were a person, they’d welcome you with open arms and a cheery smile. And may we add that this sofa goes perfectly with the afore-mentioned footstool. £1,645.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email