DEDICATED TO DESIGN: NOVEMBER 2021
TEXT : NANE STEINHOFF | PRESS IMAGES
We’ve got some fresh news for you coming straight from the design scene – ‘Bright Skies’ has been named the Dulux colour of the year 2022. Inspired by the morning sky, this shade of blue counteracts our increasingly hectic and digital modern society by adding calmness and tranquillity to our homes. We take a look at some stylish design items which will help you create a serene and calming space at home. So, let’s steer away from the chaos and embrace tranquillity in 2022.
1. Do as this stylish restaurant in Buenos Aires – turn your living space into a haven of blue hues. These chairs are upholstered in fine velvet and supported by tapered glossy black legs with rich accents of polished brass. £POA.
2. This modern two-seater loveseat sofa has a touch of Scandinavian-inspired style. It stands on tapered wooden legs and has low arms and a cushioned back with button detailing. One scatter cushion is included, too. £510.
3. A beautiful new home for your favourite flower arrangements, this ceramic vase adds a touch of style and warmth that will work across all rooms in the home. £95.
4. A brand-new cushion is always a nice idea as it can give your living room a quick visual uplift without breaking the bank. £46.
5. A sensational pale blue that inspires dreams of soft skies and cool water. The full colour border is printed via lithograph before being sponged onto the hand-crafted plate and trimmed with a luxurious gold band, which is hand-painted. £49.50.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email