Dedicated to Design: March 2023
BY: NANE STEINHOFF I PHOTOS: PRESSLOFT
We can almost feel the spring. And to embrace it to the fullest, let’s update our home interiors. Dive into this beautifully refreshing trend inspired by clear-blue summer seas. Ocean-blue hues are said to exude peace, calm and tranquility, making them the perfect addition to your space.
1. This modern, contemporary, glossy, oceaninspired wallpaper mural on wood panel is layered with turquoise mica, jewel toned inks and deep green pigments. White foamy waves glisten as they splash against the shore. £40.
2. Bring some colour into your bathroom with this gorgeous vanity cabinet by TOM TAILOR. It can either be mounted onto the wall or be ordered with feet. £704.
3. Redefine your lightscape with this ravishing Aquanura Fountain Chandelier. This dreamy chandelier boasts an inspired waterfall effect with its cascading glass tubes, in a soothing aqua-blue finish, suspended from delicate hooks around the perimeter of the light. £1,640.
4. This stool by H.O.C.K, which is both practical and stylish, also manages to be both versatile and comfortable at the same time. £78.
5. Embrace the ocean with this wall decoration in the shape of a school of fish. Individually handmade in Indonesia. £61.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email