Dedicated to Design: December 2022
BY: NANE STEINHOFF I PRESS IMAGES
Nothing really says ‘cosy’ like classic Scandi-inspired décor, but this year we’ll see a shift from the typical neutral hues as we focus more on soft pastels. From light throws, glowing candles, playful shapes and rustic textures, this trend is sure to add a little more ‘hygge’ to your home this Christmas.
1. Want to celebrate Christmas differently this year? Choose this dusky blush Christmas tree which will bring warmth and magic to any setting. £295.
2. Want to bring cosy Christmas lighting to the outdoors? We might just have the perfect item: the Feuerhand. It has been manufactured in Germany for more than 100 years, and has by now gained cult status. £35.
3. This very generously textured Christmas wreath is 60 centimetres in diameter and will make a wonderful statement in your home. Trimmed with white berries and a broad mixture of textured seasonal foliage, it is uplifted further with blueberries and a smattering of blue foliage. £65.
4. These gorgeous champagne saucers are perfect for entertaining guests throughout the holiday season. And they look stunning too. Set of two, £29.45.
5. Whether as a gift for a birthday or Christmas, as a souvenir for a summer party or another get-together, these hand-dyed dip-dye candles are a wonderful way to show your friends and family you appreciate them. Set of six, £17.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email