Dedicated to Design: August 2022
BY: NANE STEINHOFF I PRESS IMAGES
The ‘60s are back! Get the special ‘60s flair by incorporating reflective surfaces, organic shapes and modular elements into your home. The ‘60s trend has been a popular one in the interiors world for a long time now, and is not set to go anywhere anytime soon. We have a selection of ‘60s inspired products that are bound to get you feeling nostalgic.
1. The free-standing oak Elwood shelving unit can stand alone to form a statement wall, or be paired with another unit to create a room partition. The varied heights allow room for both large and small-scale items, including books, candles and glazed ceramic decor. £1,795.
2. Small in size, this stylish seat is ideal for using as an occasional chair in your home. The sleek oak frame and comfortable cushioned seat allow the chair to fit in with a Mid-Century Modern aesthetic or to stand out as a statement piece of furniture. Each piece is hand-finished by a team of specialists in Poland and carries a Green Friendly Certificate. £650.
3. How to simply bring some ‘60s flair into your home? With a gorgeous art print like this one. £3, without frame.
4. Enhance your high ceilings with this brass sputnik flush ceiling light. Featuring a stunning multi-arm metal frame, this fixture suspends 15 integrated LED opal glass shades over your living room. £349.
5. Made from black mango wood, brass and natural rattan, this three-drawer chest of drawers is the perfect addition to any room. £579.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email