Fashion Finds: January 2022
EDITOR’S PICKS I PRESS IMAGES
Let’s go ski! January is usually a great month for activities of all sorts on the slopes, as snow is almost guaranteed throughout the ski resorts of Austria, Switzerland and Germany. So, wrap up warm and hit the piste in style this year!
1. Ski outfits don’t all have to look the same. The luxurious sports-fashion brand Bogner has been demonstrating this for years, and continues to do so this season – as seen in this floral outfit that is sure to keep you warm… and stylish. £POA.
2. Pastel hues, anyone? They pose a gorgeous contrast to white snow and go with absolutely everything. After all, on the ski slopes, where colour is concerned, the motto is: more is more.First layer ‘BELINE’ £180, trousers ‘ELAINE’ £300 and down ski-jacket ‘LIZZY’ £1,500.
3. The ‘WIOLA’ knit pullover goes with absolutely everything. With its contemporary intarsia design, the Wiola knitted pullover radiates a wintry flair that is accentuated by the chunky knit in pure new wool and a casually longer fit. £600.
4. Fuchs Schmitt is known for their high-quality winter gear. This pair of gloves is made out of faux fur and is 100 per cent cosy on your hands. £26.
5. Give your feet precisely what they deserve – and need. Bogner’s ‘CHAMONIX’ mid-calf boots sport a special spike system to give you grip on the slope and are made from leather and lambskin. £469.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email