Dedicated to Design: May 2022
TEXT: NANE STEINHOFF | PHOTOS: PRESS IMAGES
Parma violet and mint make the perfect calming combination. The marriage of these two hues guide us to a tranquil setting as we enter Spring/Summer 2022.
1. For an easy way to give your interior an overhaul, why not get help from Desenio? They offer beautiful gallery walls with all prints and frames included. Studio Zest gallery wall £259.
2. With its beautifully curvaceous contours, the Tinkisso contemporary kitchen tap is very alluring. The Tinkisso colour pop kitchen tap is great for one sink, or between two sinks, where the spout can swivel easily between both. £140.
3. A bedside table that is short and sweet. You can buy it with a right or left opening option. It also makes for neat office storage under your desk or as a side table next to your sofa. £131.
4. This funky mid-century club chair by 366 Concept is the perfect statement chair for your home. This striking retro styled piece of furniture is made from solid beech wood and finished in a luxurious mint velvet fabric and solid ash legs with chic brass detailing. £850.
5. A beautiful basket that is available in different sizes and colours too. Perfect for storing keys, cards and other small items such as jewellery or even make-up in the bathroom. A versatile all-rounder. £15.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email