Dedicated to Design: March 2022
TEXT: NANE STEINHOFF | PHOTOS: PRESS IMAGES
One of the core interior design trends of 2022 are ‘marshmallow hues’. They provide a sense of calmness and relaxation. As we dive into a new year, wellbeing is at the forefront and this hue is ideal for bringing a tranquil and serene setting into your home. For this month’s Dedicated to Design, we have put together a selection of products in this beautiful and relaxing tone.
1. This beautiful cream crane wallpaper captures the energy and beauty of cranes as they take flight. Each crane is picked out in a detailed and intricate paisley pattern, whilst a lightly distressed background enhances the design. Around £100 per roll.
2. The Susa table lamp upgrades a home essential into an item of luxury. The minimalistic design of the Susa boasts a linear matte white polyresin body and shade – creating a warm and relaxing light glow that fills the room to create the sanctuary you deserve. £199.
3. Enhance your interior with the effortlessly elegant Ditmar Sofa by Eichholtz. Upholstered in an irresistibly stunning cream-coloured boucle with divine deep-channelled stitching and completed with a contrasting black finish base, this glamorous sofa is just as comfortable as it is stylish. £2,990
4. Finished in an elegant off-white glaze, the artichoke serving bowl is perfect for dining, inside or out. The design is heavy; therefore, we recommend placing it in the centre of your table and using it to serve salad, pasta and other sharing dishes. £85.
5. This modern rug harmonises with absolutely everything and will elevate your interior with its understated tone. £100.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email