Dedicated to Design: February 2023
Editor’s Picks I Images: Press Loft
It’s official – Pantone have announced that their pick for the Colour of the Year 2023 is ‘Viva Magenta’. This vivid colour is described as being both powerful and empowering, as a new animated hue. We absolutely adore this shade, and to help you get inspired, we’ve gathered a selection of design items to help you embrace this electrifying statement colour in the new year.
1.An easy way to bring Pantone’s Colour of the Year into your home is to embrace this gorgeous velvet sofa or the cosy armchair. Both from the ‘Jack’ series. Sofa from £1,199, armchair from £599
2. The HARLEQUIN carpet underlines every furnishing style and lets your individual taste come into its own. The luxurious, hand-tufted carpet was produced in cooperation with Brink & Campman. £580.
3. This sturdy basket by RICE Denmark is suitable both as a wastepaper basket and for storing all sorts of things. £31.
4. Colour up your kitchen with the KitchenAid in beetroot – a lush, satin-rich magenta that is an attention-grabbing, luxuriant shade. £599.
5. To bring the Pantone Colour of the Year straight onto your walls, we chose YesColours’ ‘Loving Pink’ shade, a deep burgundy that wraps you in warmth and comfort, almost like cashmere. £21 per pot.
6. Looking for an eye-catching lampshade? Look no further than the Pooky Aurora lamp. £95.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email