Dedicated to Design: April 2022
TEXT: NANE STEINHOFF | PHOTOS: PRESS IMAGES
Both influencers and interior designers have been obsessed with marble in recent years, and it doesn’t seem like the trend is going anywhere any time soon. Here, we’ve gathered a collection of our favourite marble-inspired products to help you bring this chic staple into your home.
1. The ‘White Marble’ mural wallpaper from Wallsauce.com can be ordered as a variety of different wallpapers, including as a peel and stick version, which is great for rented accommodation. Prices start from £30/m2.
2. A new coffee table is a great idea if you fancy splurging on something that will transform your room. This gorgeous one has a simple, yet elegant and truly eye-catching design. £1,399.
3. Natural bookends that are hand cut, polished by skilled artisans and made from agate, a common rock formation consisting of chalcedony and quartz. £70.
4. A stunning set of relic coasters. Relic wood is the fossilised remains of ancient tree trunks. Each one of these coasters feature different variations in colour and pattern, making every one of them unique. Set of four, £65.
5. The beautiful combination of marble and metal makes this wall clock a unique statement piece for your wall, and will be a great addition to any living space. £57.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Receive our monthly newsletter by email